With the help of our neighbors across the street, Manitowoc Heating, we installed a state of the art whole business purification system directly into the central heating and cooling system duct work. The system disinfects the air by neutralizing airborne pathogens including bacteria, viruses and mold. According to the EPA, the combined use of filtration and germicidal UVC light is an effective means of preventing the distribution of airborne viruses in occupied spaces. We feel this will provide our clients with the optimum level of protection we desire for you!
In addition here are a few guidelines to assist you:
- We request you wear a mask upon entering the building or we will provide you with one.
- Please arrive at your appointment time so that we can immediately escort you to your massage room. All health updates will be handled in room.
- Please either remove your shoes at the door OR utilize the washable shoe covers for over your shoes.
- A hand sanitizer station will greet you as you walk in.
- Massage Therapists are required to wear face masks. We encourage you to wear a face mask during your massage.
- We encourage you to pay online through our website at www.balanceonbuffalo.com or download our new App (see next article) and pay for appointments during booking.
- Massage Therapist will wash their hands in the massage therapy room immediately before and after each massage and again after cleaning the room and table after each client.
- We have always taken great pride in keeping a clean and sanitary space and will continue to be diligent and mindful. In the massage rooms an extra layer of vinyl will be between the table warmer and linens and will be disinfected after each client, all table linens will be laundered and all room surfaces will be sanitized before and after each client. The common areas will be cleaned several times throughout the day.
- We will wave our 24 hour cancellation policy for those that have a temperature, exhibit symptoms, or have had exposure to someone testing positive for COVID-19.
- Staff will monitor their health and when necessary will reschedule.
Thank you for your understanding!