CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE IMPORTANCE OF THE MUSIC USED IN THE HARMONIC EGG?
Music has long been known to have therapeutic properties. Some of the music used in the Harmonic Egg was created and produced exclusively for use in the Harmonic Egg. Many researchers, including Kay Gardner, author of The Inner Landscape, have identified the following:
- Piano may be used to bring the nervous system into balance.
- Drumming may build the immune system and is highly effective for Parkinson’s, MS, etc.
- Flute may be used for anger issues, gout, sciatica, insomnia
- Bells may bring the heart chakra into balance. Bells may also be used for high blood pressure, asthma, apnea, heart and lung problems, breast cancer, allergies, fear of intimacy, low vital energy, adrenal fatigue.
- Harp may be used for depression.
- Violin may be used for tumors, etc.
- Nature sounds may work on the DNA.