Peter Hess Sound Massage
- Peter Hess® Sound Massage with Singing Bowls
- Sound massage with singing bowls is a sound therapy where singing bowls are placed on the dressed body or into the health aura and tapped gently with a felt mallet. The calming harmonizing sounds as well as the gentle vibrations of the singing bowls induce a feeling of well-being and a very effective deep relaxation ("sound-based relaxation"). With people in good health sound massage will support the development of their inner harmony and provide them with energy and strength for their daily tasks. Creativity and productive energy will receive new impulses. With physical, mental and psychological issues, sound massage will help to bring relief from pain and problems that cause daily stress, worries, and anxiety. Please allow 75 minutes for session. This includes intake, session, integration.
This course is open to anyone who wants to learn the basics of the Peter Hess® Sound Massage including, health and wellness professionals who intend to pursue training in Sound Massage®, as well as individuals who want to help their loved ones - spouses, children, family members, pets, and friends to alleviate symptoms of stress including:
- Tension and the accompanying aches, Insomnia
- Trouble falling asleep
- Pain – including joint and back pain
- Menstrual cramps
- More energy
- and a whole lot more
The benefits you can...more
During this training module, we will build upon the basic applications of the Peter Hess ® Sound Massage.
The focus of the Level I training course was on the physical body, during the Level II training course, we will move from working on the body to the bio-energetic field, also referred to as the aura that surrounds our body.
You will refine and emphasize your awareness and appreciation of this energy field. You will expand your sensitivity of our body energetics and the effect of sound frequencies and its corresponding vibrations. You will develop your focus on the “power of...more
The purpose of this training is for the participants to acquire abilities to apply sound massage for relaxation as well as learning to match the sound massage to the clients individual needs. The participants are being familiarised with new elements of sound massage, and experience full sound massage. The curriculum includes the sound massage for relaxation as well as application of sound massage with particular sickness symptoms. Part of the course is devoted to discussing the professional approach, safety of the treatment, understanding of the role of the masseur in relationship with the...more
This weekend is the last step in becoming a certified Peter Hess Sound Massage Practitioner. The Weekend will consist of 3 full days, re-exploring the Peter Hess Method and the subtleties of the less is more technique that is Peter Hess. This supervision is open to all those that have taken Peter Hess Soundmore
- "The training was by far more powerful than I had ever imagined it would be. Personally I have cleared blockages from my heart and feel open and in touch with my truth. I am more confident and so blessed to be able to share the Peter Hess Sound Massage Method of less is more!"
- – Deb Sommerhalder, WI
- Sept 2018
- "Well taught, from the Heart...Totally prepared, knowledgeable, relaxed, patient and thorough. Very well taught. Great Environment."
- – Feb 2016
- This Training is profound in "Less is More", the confirmation of techniques and being able to be in a professional "Real Setting", working as a practitioner. This added an aspect I think is a great piece and so important to integrate everything and solidify within; all the elements involved. Giving us space to experience giving a sound concert instilled confidence to just "Let it Flow" and "Shine our Light"!"
- – Patricia Parsons, CO
- Oct 2018
- "Very nice approach to enhance learning with multiple modalities utilized throughout the Level I training. Relaxed, Calm and comfortable atmosphere. Thoroughly enjoyed the class & Gina's welcoming presence and approach"
- – Feb 2016
- "Thank you - easy manner of instruction that made sense and clear understanding."
- – Feb 2016