Our YOGA classes are an hour in length & suitable for all levels. Each certified yoga teacher brings her own uniqueness & energy. Our classes are a variety of Vinyasa, Gentle Hatha, & Yin style yoga. Vinyasa means “linking movement with breath” & hatha and yin postures can be held longer to achieve a deeper stretch.
We offer modifications, amplifications, and props; this practice is accessible to everyone!
We supply yoga mats, blocks, straps, bolsters, blankets and meditation cushions on a first come, first serve basis. Feel free to bring your own if you have them.
Some of the benefits of yoga include......
- relaxation of body and mind which in turn revitalizes your nervous system
- a feeling of peace and stability
- a feeling of being 'taller'
- holding good posture more easily and without effort
- becoming acquainted with muscles you didn't know you had - which is the first step in toning them up
- a feeling of being more energized - if not immediately, certainly the next day
We ask that you please Pre-Register for our workshops. This allows the instructor time to prepare materials and ensure enough space for participants. Most of our workshops require a minimum number of people enrolled for the class to take place. By Pre-Registering we save your spot and you are helping to assure the workshop you are interested in happens. If you’re not able to pre-register, please call us prior to the start of the workshop to determine status and availability.
Register @ www.balanceonbuffalo.com, call us @920.684.888, or email firstname.lastname@example.org